5 Ways to mix prints like a Pro
Have you ever wondered how interior designers take a room from typical to curated looking? A lot of it has to do with creating contrast in the home. Here are a few tips for pattern mixing. A skill that requires time to perfect.
- Choose a print to lead with and one to use secondary
- Different scales of prints create interesting contrast
- Keep textiles in a color family
- Pair prints with neutrals
- Pick two different patterns that share a single color
For help designing your house click ‘Contact Us’ in our menu options.
Renae Keller is an award-winning, ASID certified interior designer in Minneapolis-St. Paul, specializing in new construction and large remodels. Trusted by homebuilders, architects and homebuyers alike, Renae is known for creating an overall design vision that blends functionality and aesthetics, while keeping the details intertwined, and her customer's style in clear focus.
Leave a Comment